School Management System Flowchart For School District Business Office
I found an interesting article for a school management system flowchart and decided to republish it on our website. The author provided a list of steps to follow in developing a good school management system flowchart that can be used by school district business office staff members.
In this tight budgetary environment, especially for school districts I try to find information that can make the school business office work flow processes easier and more efficient. Take a look at the article below.
“How to Make an Accounting Process Flowchart”
Even the slightest deviations to your standard accounting process can corrupt your financial statements. Record this fixed cycle by preparing an accounting process flowchart. This flowchart reminds accounting employees of the essential steps in the series and helps ensure their conformance to this necessary procedure.
1. Brainstorm the necessary steps in the company’s financial accounting process. Divide these steps into three categories including Daily Processes, Period-End Processes and Financial Reporting Processes. Open a new document using graphics presentation software. Save the document as “Financial Accounting Process.”
2. Type the three category titles beneath the chart’s title. Space the titles to create columns sufficiently wide to include text. Decide whether the title should be in fields or text boxes. Insert enough fields or text boxes for each step in the entire accounting process.
3. Begin with Daily Processes. Insert a beginning field for “Source Document” and an ending field for “Journal Entry.” Add fields in between for “Posting Source Document,” “Journals and Ledgers” and “Preparation of Journal Entries.”
4. Draw an arrow from the last field in the Daily Processes category to the first box in Period End Processes. Insert the first field, “Journal Voucher File” and ending field, “General Ledger.” Add one field in the middle for “Post Journal Voucher File.”
5. Move to the Financial Reporting Processes category. Create a field for “Obtain Account Balances for Worksheet.” Extend an arrow from the “General Ledger” field to this one. Follow with these fields, “Worksheet,” “Prepare Trial Balance,” “Trial Balance,” “Analyze Account Balances,” “Prepare Adjusting Entries and Adjusted Trial Balance,” “Adjustable Trial Bar” and “Prepare Financial Statements.”
6. Finish the chart with “Prepare Closing Entries and Post to General Ledger.”
By an eHow.com Contributor
Read more: How to Make an Accounting Process Flowchart
Did you agree with the author’s views on the steps for creating a school management system flowchart in a school district? If you would like to add to the list, jot down a your thoughts below. I think this is a great place to start to build your own flowchart. Thanks for stopping by our website.